This afternoon we met several couples from our
ABF for a Picnic at Foxborrow Park. Thank you to our good friends the Ogles for setting up an afternoon of pizza and sweet desserts (Kristin the brownies were delicious), a few rounds of bocce ball, and cuddles with the babies.
It is so fun to see how this group has multiplied with all of the sweet little faces crawling (almost walking) around. And I do have to say... they have some pretty great parents too:) The attendees included the Ogles, Goodings, Kennedy's, Zoutendams, Hjertsteds, Cooks, Davis', and a visit from the Crumley's and of course us.
But we cannot forget about this sweet face, Miss Alice. What a sweet girl and perfectly mannered with the babes. Myla, our only lady of the group (3 more are on the way) enjoyed watching and playing with the sweet boys of our group. Her pink ball was sure a hit with the gents! I love that the kiddos are all around the same age. They will have so much fun as they grow.
The afternoon could not have been more perfect! The weather was fantastic and I actually got a little sun.
The guys enjoyed a few games of bocce ball as well as got some frisbee and football throwing in as well. It was definitely a fun afternoon with sweet friends. I sure look forward to our next
picnic in the park!
So sad we had to miss it... I had to bring a certain someone to the hospital... Oh well, so glad everyone had fun! PS- you look HOT in that neon shirt!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it was a blast! Glad the weather was good for you guys!
ReplyDeleteIt was a lot of fun and you guys were all missed for sure! We will definitely have to do another picnic in the park day:) And thanks Carissa;) I even got some sun!
ReplyDelete