Monday, May 13, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Week

Last week was teacher appreciation week. Boy was it filled with tasty treats and special activities for everyone around the school. It was a perfect way to end our previous two weeks of testing and a great way to begin our countdown for the final days of school. The week included PTA lunches, a first grade birthday lunch, secret goodies, and an early release team building competition. All I have to say is go team FIRSTY! "We are FIRSTy for knowledge" ...thus my fabulous teammate dressed as Einstein. I really enjoyed working as a first grade teacher this year and look forward to continuing my efforts in first grade next year. I'll also be working with some sweet summer school kiddos this summer and will send a few more updates on that as well.

I did want to take a moment to wish all of the teachers a wonderful last few weeks of school! You truly do inspire all those around you and make such a wonderful difference. Here's to 19 more days of school for many of my friends! You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails