Friday, May 11, 2012

So He Can Change A Diaper....

When asking my husband what to title this special blog post... this is what he said. So I of course had to honor his wishes. While he has only changed one diaper that belonged to our niece as a small baby, it was a rather easy one (hopefully not TMI) so the thought had gone through my mind. Well ladies and if any gents actually read my blog... let me just say that the title fits. He can definitely change a diaper, but more importantly he babysat this adorable toddler all by himself while the wifey here went to a graduation ceremony. During the ceremony, I received these sweet pictures and knew these two boys were having a blast. When I came back to pick up the hubs... I was met by the little man and he told me himself that he had fun with Mr. Ray. The sweeter story came when Ray was on the couch talking to mommy and daddy, and Bryson snuggled up next to my main squeeze. Wow, it totally melted my heart to hear. So here are a few sweet moments from tonight. Looking forward to the next night with Bryson!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails