The month of May has been an absolute whirlwind! With cleaning, packing, reports, and all that goes into finishing up my first Kindergarten year... I can say... I have been a bit busy. While I have been spending many days and nights at school, I have enjoyed some wonderful events that I did not want to forget. Enjoy a picture post of our May adventures.
Spring Frisbee Championships!
Ray's Spring Frisbee Championships!
2nd Place... but first in my heart:)
Memorial Day Parade: Teacher and Beginning Teacher of the Year
Unexpected yet beautiful flowers in our front flower bed at our new home!
Two of my favorite men!
A picture photo with my beautiful mama and our family dog Aggie.
Memorial Day Swimming with our Duke Friends
Goodbye Party to our Team Leader at Jalapenos!
Happy Month of May and all the excitement in between:)

I'm convinced that May is the new December. We are always so busy in May!! Looks like you guys had a great month!! Looking forward to hanging out this summer!!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely agree! Yes I am so happy about having some time this Summer to enjoy with you lovely ladies! Thanks for all of your sweet comments!
ReplyDelete