Happy Cinco de Mayo
This Saturday, Ray and I enjoyed a productive afternoon running errands, my husband's hair cut, and ending up at our favorite yogurt shop on Custer. With such a hot day, something delicious and cold was exactly what we needed.
Since I had been a bit under the weather this week, we decided to take our afternoon a little slower. We watched a movie and enjoyed a few hours in before we would head down to Richardson for the McLean Cinco de Mayo party.
They always throw such great theme parties. We were excited to get our pieces together. Of course we couldn't leave without this fabulous Party City sombrero, le mustache, and the pinata. I mean what would a party be without a pinata?!?! Before we left, we had to take our Zellner family photo.
Happy Cinco de Mayo from the Zellners
From delicious food, decor, mustaches, to pinatas, fish bowl games, and to very interesting information provided by urbandictionary.com... we had a blast! So enjoy some pictures from our night!
Happy Cinco de Mayo friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment