I have really loved my first year in Kindergarten. We have absolutely enjoyed our months of adventures. Now I say this not because each day was a cake walk... believe me, I had my challenges, but I could not think of a more rewarding place to be for me. I love their inquisitive minds. I love the newness of learning. I love that they LOVE learning. Each child is so very different but so unique and special. They think you are the greatest artist, musician, coach, and teacher. It is amazing to have watched them grow over this year and I am excited to see where they will be in years to come. I definitely want to remember so many of our special moments together. One of my favorite thing is to to see their journal posts and artwork. They are so innocent and have such beautiful hearts. Here are a few that I just loved and wanted to share.
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment