Friday night, the husband and I joined friends at Pluckers at the Shops in Allen. It was a brand new Wing Bar that had just opened. While I am not typically a wing fan (I know, I know) it was actually really good food, great food choices, and good service. As first time Plucker guests, they gave us free appetizers including Holy Macaroni (fried macaroni) and fried pickle spears. It was delicious. While it did take awhile for the actual food to arrive, we didn't care as we had joined three couples from our church for dinner and were having a great night out. Here are a few photos from our night. It was definitely good to catch up with old friends.
Welcome to Pluckers
Our group date at Pluckers!
The husband and I :)
The Goodings
The Kiekhoefers
The Parks
Delicious Holy Macaroni
It is always fun to try new restaurants and to spend time with friends. I hated that I had to turn in early as the medicine was starting to run out and a crazy lightning storm began to insue. I am definitely looking forward to more nights out with sweet friends from church this summer with the husband!

No comments:
Post a Comment