Baby Jacob has officially been home for almost two weeks and I absolutely could not wait for the moment we could visit our sweet friends, the Dukes, and officially welcome him home! So tonight we brought over some Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and were able to catch up with the sweet family of three on all things Baby. At almost seven pounds, baby Jacob was absolutely perfect and I could not believe how big he had gotten from the first time we visited him in the hospital. I love his adorable cheeks! To our amazing friends, Duckee and Adam... we had such an amazing time getting to catch up with you and spend time with the little man. We wish you well on this exciting new adventure as I know each day will bring about such wonderful changes and opportunities. We can't wait to see you three again soon. Enjoy a few sweet pictures from tonight:)
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago




What an adorable little baby!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! He is so sweet and pretty perfect:) The Dukes are definitely a blessed and amazing family of three:)
ReplyDelete