Saturday marked the last day for Raymond's Winter Frisbee League in Oak Point, TX. The tournament began at 11:30AM and held a single round elimination. It was an absolutely gorgeous Saturday and I was super excited to cheer on the husband and Brown Team to their first victory. After the first win the team enjoyed a tasty BBQ lunch and quickly recouped for the second round that would then begin around 2:00. Here are a few pictures from his game(s).
After the second win, the finals would quickly begin around 4:30PM and would last until 6:30PM. Everyone was pumped... but it was around this time that the cool front rolled in. I was burnt and freezing... but the teams played on. Sadly they lost in the finals but did amazing and took home second place... thus the "take two" from my title. I was so proud of my husband and so happy to be able to cheer him on!
After the first game I had realized that my pale skin was no match for the heat of the sun and while I did attempt to put on sun screen at this point it was of no use. Look here to view this lady lobster's new look.
Around the second game I even put on Ray's extra shirt but no luck because I was fried. From second place to sun burns to freezing to sand storms to my husband playing a super amazing game... I was so excited to be a fan on this beautiful Saturday and would not have had it any other way.
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment