Sunday, March 13, 2011

Morning Muffins & a Special Service!

This Sunday my husband and I enjoyed a wonderful service with our ABF at the Heights Baptist Church. We feel absolutely blessed to have such wonderful couples in our lives to grow, serve, and share with. We truly do feel at home. Something that I have been praying over lately and something that is very close to my heart is the thought of being baptized. This is something that for quite some time I have been feeling lead to do so for the next chapter of my life I am so excited to say that I will be moving forward in the process and speaking to someone at the church. More information will be given at a later date. I do pray that on this date those I love will be able to attend and share in such a special time and service.

Earlier this morning, Ray and I had woken up at 6:45AM to make muffins. It was our turn to bring in breakfast for our ABF and what could be better than tasty chocolate, blueberry, and strudle muffins fresh out of the oven. Well what we hadn't planned for was the time change on top of waking up early, so both the husband and I were a bit tired but the final product was fabulous and it was fun to cook together. I truly am so thankful to have a husband that loves to cook:) and knows his way around a kitchen. Here is the final product! They were so very tasty!

I love how God leaves us special "love notes" to let us know he's present in our lives. I am so thankful for the promise He has made to all of us and am so excited for the path that he has in store for me... for all of us.
...
Our God truly is greater....stronger...and higher than any other!

3 comments:

  1. I am probably going to be getting baptized May 1st at my church as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you are getting baptized!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi congrats! Katy thanks! I cannot wait as I know it will be such a special time. I will so have to tell more to our class once I get the official date:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails