Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break Specialities & Updates

This has been such a wonderful and exciting Spring Break. A week of special events and fun updates. Here are a few of those fabulous activities.

Monday I met up with a sweet friend who was having sinus surgery. I spent the day babysitting her 5 year old son, Ethan. We enjoyed several board games and movies. I had such a fun time with her sweet son. That night Ray and I decided to eat at a local Mexican Food restaurant near our home in McKinney called Petra. It was absolutely delicious and I so cannot wait to go back and enjoy more of that tasty goodness.


Delicious chips, salsa, tortilla soup, fresh salad,
and a chicken burrito covered in queso. YUM!


After dinner we stopped by Blockbuster for a few movies to enjoy a night in with the furbabies.

Tuesday I woke up early and quickly got ready. I had some errands to run. By 10AM I wanted to be the first person in line at the McKinney USPS to get my passport renewed. In early June, the Husband and I will be traveling with friends to Cozumel, Mexico for six days of fun in the sun. Tuesday afternoon/night I enjoyed a relaxing night at home. I love that my husband is working support this week so I am able to see him and spend some fun family time together.

Wednesday afternoon we drove to Uptown to meet up with our favorite Gathings crew... Sally, Paul, and baby Harley for lunch at Chilis. It was absolutely delicious!



We had such a fun and fabulous time catching up with our friends... and look at this adorable sweetie. This picture was sent by Harley's mama. I just love her beautiful blues!



The ladies ordered bottomless lunches and the boys chicken fried steak and shrimp. All was super tasty. Our chips and salsa came out pretty late so they gave us free dessert. YUM! What a wonderful time with great friends. I absolutely look forward to another visit soon.



In other and exciting news, baby Jacob is finally home. This past Monday our sweet friends, the Dukes were able to bring home baby Jacob from the hospital.



God truly is amazing! Baby Jacob is doing great and mama and daddy couldn't be more excited! To our great friends, we are so thankful for all the blessings that God has given and are so excited for your sweet family of three. Baby Jacob is home and we can't wait to visit!

More to come! Hope you are having a fabulous Spring Break:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm really wanting some of that dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was delicious and FREE! So you couldn't have it any better:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails