
Thursday I met up with my good friend Jennifer at Chuys for dinner and drinks. Jennifer and I both went to high school together and share in some pretty amazing and hilarious times. I do owe many of my nicknames, random stories, and all time favorite introductions to this girl right here. It was definitely a fun night with such a good friend. We caught up on some great memories and all of our new happenings. After college, Jennifer moved to Arizona where she rocked the corporate and professional world and has now returned to the Lone Star State as well as to the Dallas area. I couldn't be more excited. Here are a few more pictures of our night... from dinner to profile pics including some scary art pics in the background;) ha.


Thanks Jennennenifer for a fun ladies night out. I definitely look forward to many more in our future!

No comments:
Post a Comment