Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Date Night @ Sams & Two New Tires!

Earlier this week as I was leaving for work, I heard an unfamiliar sound and the car began to act up. Quickly I realized I had a flat tire. This is never a fun way to start your morning. The ironic part of this whole story is about a week earlier, Ray also had a flat and was making his way to work on a donut. So our Friday evening date night consisted of two hours spent at Sams purchasing two brand new tires. This is never how you want to use a portion of your tax refund. Ha! But now we have two working vehicles... for now:)

2 comments:

  1. Did they atleast have samples at Sam's?? I can always drag Matt o Sam's if they have samples!! It's always a fun little date!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly we didn't, but we did share a giant Dr. Pepper which kept me going through the two hours ish we were there. Ha! But so true. We must try the samples next time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails