Thursday, March 31, 2016

Liam's Visitors


We are so very blessed by the sweet words of encouragement and love that have been sent to our family after the arrival of our sweet son. Both Ray and I cannot express our gratitude for each of you. We also loved having sweet visitors come to meet our little guy. We were so excited to share him with the world.

Thursday afternoon, our Fantlet friends came and brought big sister to meet her little brother. The kiddos were so very excited to see our tiny little Liam. It's amazing to think we are adding another little kiddo to our growing group.

 
 {sharing Liam with our Fantlet friends}
 {Kristin snuggling Liam}
 {The kids loved our room with a view. They enjoyed watching the cars and the emergency helicopter that landed next to the hospital.}

 {Aubrey hearts Bryson}

Thank you to our Fantlet friends for loving on our little girl. From sleepovers, play time, jump places, princesses, and Easter hunt fun, our little girl absolutely adored her time away while we were in the hospital with baby brother. 

Friday afternoon, two of my first grade team members came to visit Liam in the hospital. It was such a special treat to have Keri and Tanya love on our boy. They truly have a heart of gold and I am beyond blessed to work with such amazing women. I love my firsty team! I am so grateful for you!!!

 {Keri, Tanya, Liam, & I)
 {Keri's first baby holding experience was a success!}
 {Tanya Love'n} 

Later Friday afternoon, we had a super special visit from Oma, Opa, and Bubba (my older brother). It was so special to see my family and watch them love on our little Liam. After weeks of waiting on this little guy's arrival, we were so very blessed to have him here and celebrate his arrival with our loved ones.
 {Oma's little newborn love}
 {Oma & Opa}
 {Oma, Opa, Aubrey, Liam, & I are enjoying opening presents and visiting}
 {Bubba with Liam}
My sweet friend, Stephanie, came to the hospital to visit Liam. It is always so special to share our love with our besties. Thank you girl for coming and spending special time with us to celebrate our little guy.
  {Stephanie, Liam, & I}

Michael also stopped by the house to love on Liam. I am so thankful for these sweet besties. We are so blessed to know that Liam is so very loved.
{Ray, Michael, & Liam}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails