Number of weeks: 39 Weeks +2 days
Measurement: I am measuring right on track per my weekly doctor's visits. Baby Size: At 39 weeks, Liam is the size of a mini watermelon.
Heartbeat: will update
Pregnancy Clothes: I am so thankful for sweet friends that have let me borrow their clothes. I'm feeling pretty frumpy and large these days. Some clothes fit but mostly are stretched to their limit.
Sleep/How I'm Feeling: Honestly I feel blessed and miserable all at the same time. I hate to say that I'm miserable as I know it is a true miracle to hold this little babe. A second pregnancy is always different, but I have to say it hasn't been the easiest of pregnancies. From lots of pain, sickness, body changes (which I can handle), blood pressure and sugar issues, nerve pain, contractions each day which have honestly made me think we were a go several times... it has been truly hard. I also think waiting these extra weeks when we were all thinking he would arrive a few weeks early has put me in a bit of a funk. Now with all that being said, I absolutely love what each of these things mean. It means that my little man is getting bigger and stronger each and every day. Those kicks and jabs while painful mean that he's thriving and doing well. So with any negative I'm experiencing, I truly praise God for allowing me to grow this little life and for all the AMAZING things that will come of this short little difficult pregnancy experience.
Most Memorable Moment: I have to say while I am honestly sad each day that you are not here with us (yes I know you will come in your own time and each day you are in my belly you are growing bigger and stronger) I have loved spending our borrowed time with big sister. I love hearing her little voice pray for each one of us including her baby brother. In my hormonal state I cannot say I haven't cried several times worrying about the changes that will take place once Liam arrives... but I know that Aubrey will be such a good big sister and maybe over a bit of time will come to love the change and her sweet baby.
Moving and Grooving: It is crazy how much you move. During the day, you like to do yoga stretches that roll my whole belly from side to side. Your favorite are rib kicks and jabs to the nerves in my legs. It definitely makes for some interesting little moments for mommy as they are very unexpected. At night, you are participating in a full out dance party or practice for your first marathon. You are a mover for sure!
Cravings: everything from sweets, chips and queso, margaritas, and wine. (These stay true)
What I look forward to: I have my final appointment this afternoon to check on progress. I will absolutely update as I'm so excited and looking forward to seeing when we may see our little man.
No comments:
Post a Comment