To my handsome little man,
It amazes me how quickly time has gone by this pregnancy and within a few days/weeks we will see your sweet face. While we have yet to meet our little Liam, we know that God has such an amazing plan for you sweet boy. This pregnancy while a bit difficult I know has grown you into the little cuddle bug that you are. God has has made you absolutely perfect and I cannot wait to hold your sweet little fingers, to see those sweet little toes.
I am so excited to watch our little family grow from three to four and all of the adventures our life's journey will take from the moment our eyes meet yours. Our God is a good, good father.
I am also so excited to see the relationship you have with your big sister.
I don't think she knows exactly what she's in for. But...she knows your name. She tries talking to you through mommy's belly button as if it were a communication tool directly to her baby brother. We pray for you each night. She points to your room and to baby toys and will call them yours. I'm sure we will have our fair share of toddler tantrums but I know she will adore her baby brother as you will adore her. It's been amazing being a girl mommy, with princess dresses, tutus, purses, and bows, but I am so looking forward to being a boy mommy too.
So bring on the bow ties, suspenders, derbies, and more, our little boy will make us a family of four!
From the moment we heard your heart beat, we were in love. Sweet boy thank you for your nightly baby parties, belly rolls, your rib kicks, hiccups, and for allowing me to be your mommy. So until that day we meet our sweet boy (and please may it come soon), I want you to grow, sleep, kick (not too hard), and stay safe as we cannot wait to cuddle you, snuggle you, and show you how deeply you are loved.
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment