Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Easter Party Box Decorating

 
"Dats a holiday box rite der. Open it mommy!" 
From the moment Ray brought down our St. Patty's Day and Easter decoration box, Aubrey was fascinated with what she thought might be inside. I think the smile surely says it all. She pulled out the baskets, Easter grass, eggs, rubber duckie with bunny ears, and even a n Easter dying kit. She would open the eggs and put them back in her basket. Closing is still a bit difficult but she did enjoy trying. She even found some Mickey Mouse Easter stickers from last year and quickly decorated her legs and shoes. 
{Easter party box fun}
Let the Easter grass decorating party begin! She loved throwing the colored grass up in the air until she found out she could put it on Mattie. I have to say, Mattie was very patient with her two year old friend for sure. We were all giggles as it was put on mommy, daddy, Mattie, and Aubrey. Yes, I huge clean up job in the making, but all worth the fun!

She would jump in the grass and run back in forth throughout the room as she would squeal about Easter grass and eggs. I cannot wait to celebrate with her and baby brother. I'm so excited to continue our story and tell her all that Jesus has done for her this Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails