38 Weeks and little man is growing like a weed. We are so ready for our little man to join our family. 12 days or less (I hope less) stand between us meeting our little guy. While I had previously progressed rather quickly in the beginning, it seems little man is sitting cozy. He is getting stronger with each day that passes so it does make this an uncomfortable last week or so, but when he's ready, we are as well. We absolutely cannot wait to share our little Liam with the world.
Number of weeks: 38 WeeksMeasurement: I am measuring right on track per my weekly doctor's visits.
Baby Size: At 38 weeks, babycenter says that little man is about the size of a leek. He is thought to weigh about 6.8 pounds and he is over 19.5 inches long.
Heartbeat: Heartbeat 145
Pregnancy Clothes: I am so thankful for sweet friends that have let me borrow their clothes. I'm feeling pretty frumpy and large these days. Some clothes fit but mostly are stretched to their limit.
Sleep/How I'm Feeling: Sleep was a thing of the past during the night. I have just recently been able to breath again. The last few weeks I was congested but am finally having some relief. I spend most of the night tossing and turning or getting up to go to the bathroom. I'm definitely in the later part of my third trimester so believing that I'll be comfortable would be silly at this point. I'm so ready for him to be here. It has definitely been a waiting game at this point. I have had several contractions that feel like it would be go time, but not enough to warrant a hospital visit just yet. Per the doctor, he's sitting cozy at this point. While I'm dilated to a 3 and over 80% effaced, I haven't made too much more progress this last week. Since little boy is getting heavy and bigger, I'm absolutely in more pain. He loves to sit on nerves in my legs which may cause them to buckle as well as my tailbone has been my biggest source of pain. I know the end is in sight and am holding on the best I can.
Most Memorable Moment: Liam's baby shower last weekend was purely the most memorable moment we've shared over the past few weeks. To see so much love from sweet friends and family has humbled me and truly makes me grateful to know that Liam is already so very loved.
Moving and Grooving: You are all boy and are getting so big and heavy these days little man! From belly punches, rib kicks, to sweet hiccups, and laughable rolls, you are surely a mover. I also have to say you are running out of room, so when you do make your moves, it's full belly roll'n over here.
Cravings: everything from sweets, chips and queso, margaritas, and wine. (These stay true)
What I look forward to: I cannot wait to see your sweet face. I cannot wait to hold you and to love on you. We are so excited for you to join our family sweet boy. While I know it is your timing, we hope to see you soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment