Special Dinner of Three
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
{Mommy's Little Flower}
After our 39 week doctor's appointment, it was determined that Thursday we would finally meet our little boy. While I was filled with complete excited, I was left with a sense of urgency to put bags int he car, call our friends to watch Aubrey, and take Mattie to the pet place since we would be gone for a few days. After our "to dos" had been complete, we decided that we would enjoy our last night as a family of three with a special dinner with our little lady. Her favorite restaurant of choice would have to be "Chick-a-lay." She sure loves her chicken as well as climbing the indoor jungle gym. We surely loved our special time with our girl. We enjoyed eating chicken (and ketchup) as well as singing songs from school, watching the cars in the to go line, and playing with the table decor flowers. Oh how I love this little girl.
{final night as a Family of Three}
After our time at Chick-fil-a, we dropped baby girl off at the Fants. We knew she would be in such wonderful hands but also have so much fun with her Fantlet friends.
Fantlet Fun
Thursday, March 24, 2016
Colby dog also joined in on all the fun!
That afternoon, Kristin met with her sister and they took all the kids to a jump place for a bounce'n good time.
Aubs & her Fantlet Twins
All Smiles
{Charlie, Aubrey, Fantlet ladies, & Ellie}
Giant Slide
I absolutely loved hearing about all the exciting fun little miss had with her friends. Thank you to our friends for taking such great care of our big girl.
Daycare Easter Egg Hunt
Friday, March 25, 2016
Friday, March 25, 2016
On Friday afternoon, our little bunny enjoyed her daycare Easter Egg hunt with her Elephant Classroom friends. Her daddy joined her for some good egg hunt fun, party food, and of course cute caterpillar crafts.

While mommy and Liam were in the hospital resting up, we were so excited that daddy could attend her special event. Our little girl was all smiles about her Easter Party at school and her 12 eggs filled with candy. From colorful eggs, delicious candy, and fun with friends, I have to say, her day was a true success. I am so thankful my husband sharing these sweet pictures of our little bunny.
After Aubrey's Egg Hunt, daddy brought her back to the hospital to visit with baby brother and mommy. I was so excited to see my big girl and hear about all the fun she had. Upon her arrival, my family had joined us at the hospital to celebrate baby Liam.
Aubrey told Liam and Oma all about her caterpillar craft and her egg hunt.
Of course she had to steal sweet kisses and pats for her baby brother.
Opa gave gifts to Aubrey & Liam.
I love this picture of my two little loves and my parents. I am so thankful that they as well as my brother could come and celebrate our littlest love, Liam.
Bragg Egg Hunt
Saturday, March 26, 2016
Saturday morning, our little love joined our Fantlet friends for their family Easter Egg Hunt. Aubrey joined Bryson and the twins, Madelynn and Emily, as well as Charlie and Ellie. I think the pictures speak for
themselves. They decorated eggs with stickers, markers, and crafts, as
well as enjoyed a fun family egg hunt. Aubrey absolutely adores her sweet friends as well as all the fun Easter Hunt fun she had! Ray and I are so incredibly grateful for the love our friends gave to our little girl and included her in the family egg hunt fun. What a special Easter celebration with friends that are like family. We truly love you guys!
After the hunt, Aubrey said her good-byes and gave her love. She was coming back home to begin adventures with her mommy, daddy, and new baby brother.














No comments:
Post a Comment