Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pump It Up! Bryson Turns FIVE!

On Sunday January 25th, our family of three joined our Fantlet friends to celebrate Bryson's 5th birthday at Pump It Up! From jump houses, obstacle courses, and large blow up slides, from black lights, pizza, cake, ninja turtle themed pieces, and birthday besties, I have to say we would give this party a full FIVE stars!
 
 {Love these ladies and babes}
{Kristin & Auby}

We definitely loved our time with sweet friends. Little girl was a bit unsure of the blow up houses, but quickly became acclimated and didn't want to leave.
{My little bouncing munchkin}
 {Haley & Auby}
After our time in the play rooms, it was time to celebrate the birthday boy with pizza, presents, and a delicious dessert.
  
I just loved watching our big girl sitting at the big kids table. She loved her slice of cheese pizza and cake! Plus it was fun sitting next to our sweet friend, Ellie.

Happy Birthday Bryson! We give you a big hug and a high FIVE for five amazing birthday years!

1 comment:

  1. FIVE?! Oh lands. I think I'm going to shed a tear at how big he is growing up to be!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails