The sick bug found a way home with our sweet babe. On Friday I received a call from daycare that our little one was sick and would need to go home for the day. I have to say that I absolutely love my mama/baby cuddle time, but it breaks this mama's heart when she's hurting.
While our night was a hard one, full of tears and many sheet changes later, she was able to sleep some.
This was my viewpoint Friday night while baby girl as we watched Sofia the First and cuddled.
Saturday it seems we are on the mend. We are still in full fussy and cuddle mode, but definitely are starting to hold things down. With a short walk outside on this gorgeous day for some Vitamin D and a long nap, I'm hoping for some great progress this weekend. Bye Bye sick bug!
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago




Poor thing! I hope she gets better soon
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! It's hard having a sick little one but she was quickly back on her feet. :) Wishing you the best!
Delete