Thursday, January 15, 2015

Our Monday Through Thursday

Monday: I absolutely love this great reminder. Through the ups and downs of life, "Don't forget to be AWESOME!"
Tuesday:  We enjoyed a night of Mama Tuesdays and Fantlet fun. I surely love these sweet faces and friendships. I also love special time spent with my bestie.
  
Wednesday: I could hold this little girl forever. After some sweet snuggles and a quick baby bath time, we made our way to the church for our ABF bible study. I'm excited and thankful for some time to spend to discuss real life application on being a Christian wife, mother, teacher, etc. I'm really looking forward to continuing my walk and dive deeper into His word.

Thursday: I am loving my kitten cutie and celebrating the 100th day and hat day at daycare. She was all smiles today.

Happy Monday through Thursday. We are so excited about this upcoming three day weekend and all of the exciting adventures as well as lazy days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails