When did our baby beauty get so big?
Last weekend, we had enjoyed an unexpectedly gorgeous day in January. While we've had temperatures this month from the teens and twenties we've also had highs in the 60s and 70s. I guess that's Texas for you! With all the sickness we've had in our Zellner home, it was nice to take advantage of this gorgeous day and have a fun day in the park before dark.
Ok, I may hover. I am trying so badly not to be one of those moms. I've trying to instill independence and self sufficiency... and most of the time I do a pretty good job. But seriously, when you are on a jungle gym and are terrified of heights, it is crazy to think my 15 month old is scaling this huge piece of metal and doing much better than her mama.Oh how I love my big girl.
But what a fun day at the park we had. From happy feet, slides, swings that are not our favorite thing, and running home with our wa-wa... it was a good day!



You know, it must've been a day or two ago I was looking at a picture you posted on Insta and thought - man, when did she get so tall?! You are doing a great job, Mama!
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet and so right! What a big girl I've got but definitely enjoying every minute of it:) And right back at ya friend. What a gorgeous family you have:) Such a sweet little man!
Delete