Monday, January 19, 2015

Family Funday on a Monday

 
I am so thankful for this family funday on our Monday. This weekend was absolutely beautiful but our sweet babe was under the weather.

This morning Aubrey woke up fever free and feeling great. I was so excited for a day of mall fun and park play time with my loves. As we were getting ready for a morning of shopping and mall play, I just couldn't resist these pink sweet feet. I have to say I am in love with these adorable Wal-Mart cuties. The best part of this photo is that I had unintentionally caught this sweet shoe-la-la moment.
 

Our, morning consisted of shopping mall and play area fun, a car ride full of thrown O's, and a pretty decent afternoon nap. While baby rested, the husband and I spent the afternoon cleaning. For the most part, the house was pretty cleaned minus our bedroom and closets that I tore apart. The great thing with cleaning is that doors can easily be shut. Out of sight out of mind right?!?  Anyway after her nap and a quick lunch, we made our way to the park. Talk about crowded but oh so fun. She was very shy and stand offish at first. I'm really working on not hovering. Within 10-15 minutes, she was out and about and in full speed. I absolutely loved watching her explore.
 
After an hour or so of play, we decided to get some sweets with my sweets. We enjoyed cupcakes at Smallcakes in Frisco. They were absolutely delicious. We tasted lego my eggo and nutella wella. Auby was all smiles.
 

 It was a truly sweet ending to a super sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails