{Double Baby Shower at Breadwinners}
Our Saturday was filled with sweet moments of celebration and silliness. My morning began loving on our baby beauty. After a few hours of play it was time to get ready to celebrate two sweet friends in our ABF and their baby girls that are expected to arrive in mid March. It was such a special brunch to celebrate sweet friends and adorable baby girls.
Once I arrived back home after our little girl's afternoon nap, we enjoyed an afternoon of play and dress up. Auby chose these adorable little accessories. I couldn't help but have a little photo opt & dress up during snack time.
{Tutu Princess}
{My Spunky Monkey}
From upstairs play, dress up, and snack time, we had a fun afternoon inside. A few hours later, we decided to make our way outside and enjoy a little baby play on the patio.
My heart is absolutely full! I'm thankful for sweet Saturdays. Thank heaven for little girls!




No comments:
Post a Comment