Number of weeks: 33 weeks
Measurement: Per the doctor she is measuring right on track. Little lady is laying sideways across my tummy and way in the back.
Baby Size: According to the Bump, Aubrey is the size of a durian fruit (whatever that is... ha). She weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches.
Interesting Fact: Per the bump, and she's keeping her eyes open when she's awake, able to coordinate breathing, sucking, and swallowing, bones are hardening, and lots of brain development.
Heart Beat: Auby likes to run away from the heart monitor each time, but once found was 140 beats per min.
Total Weight Gain: I'll have to check again tomorrow morning. I can def pack on the pounds these days.
Pregnancy Clothes: I've actually grown out of most of my pregnancy clothes and will be going shopping again soon. My tummy has been hanging out of most of them and everything is so tight. It'll be fun to go shopping for school clothes this next weekend.
Tiger Stripes: While it has been pretty hard to see my sides these weeks, I have definitely gained many on my sides. All a symptom of pregnancy. I'm not too concerned.
Symptoms: an ever growing belly, stronger movement, poor sleep, back and lower body pain, yes even some waddling, difficulty sleeping, headaches, grumpiness (ha), clumsiness, and so forth. Baby brain has sure been with me for quite sometime. At times it seems impossible to think of the right noun and I usually do search for it constantly.
Sleep: I sure do miss my sleep. I get up every 3 hours each night and have lots of tossing and turning. It is so difficult to turn over these days. Sadly I'm really only able to sleep on my left side. Naps are few and far between as I prepare myself to start school tomorrow.
Movement: To say that our daughter moves is an understatement. She rocks and rolls in this belly. It has been amazing to watch my tummy groove these last so many months. I enjoy her sweet hiccups and belly rolls.
Cravings: sweet tea, sweets, and Taco Bell bean burrito with no onions
Gender Predictions:
We are welcoming our sweet daughter, Aubrey Rose Zellner in early October.
Most Memorable Moment: This weekend two of my best friends threw me a sweet celebration in honor of baby Aubrey's arrival. It was such a perfect shower with sweet friends and family filled with so many adorable touches. It was a true celebration.What I Miss: sleep, fitting and into my clothing, and my brain.
What I look forward to: I am looking forward to starting school tomorrow. The kids will return in a week. I can't believe that Aubrey will be here in about 7 weeks. Next weekend is a Zellner work weekend. A weekend to purchase more nursery pieces as well as to do some yard work. I'm just excited about all the fun to do's before little Miss arrives. I can't wait:)
No comments:
Post a Comment