Sunday, August 4, 2013

31 Weeks Baby Bump

Number of weeks: 31 weeks
Measurement: She was measuring right on track from my latest appointment
Baby Size: According to the Bump, Aubrey is the size of a pineapple and already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, she weighs between 2.5 to 3.8 pounds.
Interesting Fact: all five senses are working, continued brain, eye, and nerve development
Heart Beat: 150 bpm with a side of hiccups at my 30 week appointment.
Total Weight Gain: 16 pounds
Pregnancy Clothes: I wear maternity clothes almost always. I am definitely feeling bigger these days and clothes just don't seem to fit the way they used to.
Tiger Stripes: While I had a few on my hips pre-baby, I think I'm definitely seeing more on my hips lately. Sadly I didn't take a head count before all of this started. I'm not too worried.
Symptoms: an ever growing belly, stretch marks, swelling, lower body pain, soreness, stiffness, lack of sleep, anxiousness
Sleep: I am uncomfortable most nights. I toss and turn from side to side as little miss usually kicks to whichever side I'm at. I get up to go to the bathroom at least 3 times a night and find myself waddling the whole way:) I love naps when I can and seem to sleep better during the afternoon than nights. My mind is constantly wondering, but I love feeling little misses kicks during the night. At least it is a special time we can spend together.
Movement: Our little lady sure likes to party. She moves and grooves a lot during the day but does seem stubborn when I want someone else to feel her. Moments after the hand has been moved, she goes right back to kicking and rolling. I love feeling the full body stretches. It just amazes me how much she continues to grow! I've even caught a few cute little kicking videos:)
Cravings: icees, chocolate milkshake, and chips and queso
Gender Predictions: We are welcoming our sweet daughter, Aubrey Rose Zellner in early October.
Most Memorable Moment: This weekend, the baby daddy and I traveled back home for a baby shower in celebration of miss Aubrey Rose. It was such a special and blessed time with family and friends. We are so thankful for those that were able to share in our celebration:)
What I Miss: sleep and fitting into clothes
What I look forward to: Tomorrow I will be joining my first grade team at Tanglewood Resort for a night of relaxation and team building. Tuesday Ray and I will be "meeting the doctors" in regards to picking a pediatrician. Lots of fun updates to come. Happy 31 Weeks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails