Number of weeks: 32 weeks
Measurement: She was measuring right on track from my latest appointment
Baby Size: According to the Bump, Aubrey is the size of a squash and already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, she weighs between 2.5 to 3.8 pounds.
Interesting Fact: Per the bump, she is getting ready for her descent and is probably face down. To be honest, I'm unsure which position she's in as I feel kicks high and low and all around. I will find out more at my appointment this week.
Heart Beat: My appointment is this Tuesday, so I will update then
Total Weight Gain: 19.4 pounds... yep I think she's starting to grow or mama sure is;) ha
Pregnancy Clothes: I definitely don't fit in normal clothes. My tummy for sure likes to get in the way. I'm still kind of in the awkward phase where things just don't fit anywhere. I'm feeling another shopping trip is in order.
Tiger Stripes: While I have definitely gained some on my sides. Again not sure of the count, but at this point, I can't really see too much of the tummy.
Symptoms: an ever growing belly, my first Braxton hicks contractions, my belly button is getting smaller and may be on the verge of popping in the future, a faint linea nigra line under my belly button, swelling, hot flashes, difficulty breathing (oh I have been informed that I kind of sound like Darth Vader at night when I'm sleeping), pregnancy dreams, and anxiousness.
Sleep: I have been getting up almost every 3 hours on the dot. I do toss and turn, but am sleeping during this time. I am 100% off my back as I've started getting light headed if I stay too long. With school standing only a week away, I've also limited my naps to prepare myself.
Movement: To say that our daughter moves is an understatement. She rocks and rolls in this belly. She definitely can be a bit stubborn as I feel like anytime I get someone to try to feel her, she stops moving. But I feel beautiful baby kicks most of the day. She has found my ribs lately which have been a bit interesting. I love her hiccups which she does have a lot of the day. She
Cravings: anything cold and sweet (maybe the cause of weight gain?! ;)
Gender Predictions: We are welcoming our sweet daughter, Aubrey Rose Zellner in early October.
Most Memorable Moment: This weekend I helped celebrate my college roommate and her little boy that is due about a week before me, enjoyed sweet lunch and brunch dates with friends, and a craft day to make bows.
What I Miss: sleep and fitting into clothes. This still holds true!
What I look forward to: I am so excited about my Dallas shower this weekend that is being hosted by two of my best friends. I am also excited to set up our nursery for my mom and aunt's arrival. I have one week until school begins!
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago


Can't wait to see you all next weekend.
ReplyDeleteI have so many of the same symptoms! I snore from time to time, and Audrey gets caught up in my ribs and then makes breathing difficult and it's just a weird feeling that's uncomfortable!! Oh well...we'll forget all about this in a few weeks, right? :)
ReplyDelete