Saturday, August 24, 2013

Bloggable Updates: July & August Edition

The past two months have come and gone more quickly than I could have imagined. I have shared in so many wonderful moments, but sadly have been a little behind on writing about them. So here is my attempt to give a preview of the last two months until I can get around to writing about all the fun we've had.
...
1. Two of my besties, Stephanie and Kristin, threw me a baby shower to celebrate Miss Aubrey. It was amazingly adorable. The theme was... Look Whooooo's Having a Baby!
{Stephanie, Paige, me, Kristin}
{Adorable décor and delicious treats}
... 
2. My mom and aunt came to attend my Dallas shower. We enjoyed a weekend filled with celebration, crafts, and met my cousin and his girlfriend for a fun family dinner at BJ's. 

 
{Aunt Erlene, me, and Oma}

{Jennifer and I}
 
{Nursery family photo fun}
 ...
3. Ray and I attended our church's leadership meeting and themed dinner. Fun photo opt with our ABF friends.
 

{Chase, Denise, Colin, Amy, Ray, and I} 
 ...
4. August 19th marked the first day for the teacher's to return to school. My school sure knows how to ROCK! Meet our first grade team, The Beach Girls! 

{The First Grade Beach Girls}
 ...
5. My Ultimate Frisbee Champion! Gray took on blue in the ultimate final this season, and came home victorious!

{My Ultimate Champion}
...
6. Friday, August 23rd, the parents and students enjoyed a Sneek-a-Peek! It was a great time to meet my new kiddos for this year. I'm truly excited for this year and all the fun we will have in first grade!
 
 {Welcome to Mrs. Zellner's Classroom}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails