This past weekend, the husband and I traveled home for a fun weekend with family and friends to shower Miss Aubrey with some sweet baby love. What an amazing job our families did putting together this sweet shower. The theme was based on our nursery colors with little bird, chevron, and special homemade touches. The food was delicious and incorporated many of my personal cravings including fruit, queso, cheese cubes, and cupcakes. YUM!
I loved all the sweet personal homemade touches from my mom's homemade baby diaper cake and baby attendant's gifts with pretty in pink nail polish. The wooden owl décor pieces were such a sweet touch and hand crafted by my sister-in-law's boyfriend's grandfather.
The sugar cookies were not only adorable but super delicious. My sister-in-law's boyfriend's step mother has a dessert company where she makes yummy desserts. The baby bootie candy dishes were such a cute creation made by my aunt.
After we munched on some shower goodies, it was time for the games to begin. We began with the clothespin game where you are unable to mention the word "B-A-B-Y."
We also played the string game... guess how big my belly is. I had three ladies that were very close but my mom's good friend and co-worker, Carol Ann, was right on track. Happy 31 weeks to my little girl and ever growing belly!
The dirty diaper game led to a lot of silly faces and questionable chocolate leftovers. It is always hilarious;)
Here is a super special picture from the shower with my Mama and soon to be Oma. I am so truly thankful for the lessons learned and the special bond I have with her. I hope she truly knows how thankful I am for her and all she has done:) I know she and Miss Aubrey will have such a special relationship and know she is already so loved!
I am so thankful for the love of my sweet sisters and their love for Miss Aubrey Rose. These may be some of my favorite pictures of all times:)
My amazing hostesses... Grammy, Oma, Aunt Rachel, and Aunt Becky!
Grammy, Oma, baby Aubrey, and I
The baby daddy and I:)
Aubrey's beautiful opal necklace from her Uncle Chris
It was definitely an exciting weekend with family and friends and of course filled with lots of baby love!







So sweet! They did a great job with all the decor, and you look fabulous!! Love that dress on you!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! They really did! I loved all the hand made things that just made it extra special. It seems purple is my color! I loved this target dress... Sadly a bit long but still rocked it! Ha! Thanks for your sweet comment!
Delete