Saturday, December 15, 2012

College Crew Christmas



One of my favorite traditions each year is to celebrate Christmas with our college group. This year our party was held at our good friend, Mike's place. He had a beautiful display of Christmas decor including a popping fire streamed from his ipad.  Each couple also brings a delicious creation. This year our meal included sugar plums, bacon wrapped water chestnuts, dips, fruit bowl, macaroni, cheesy broccoli casserole, potatoes, and a delicious prime rib. 


Our night was filled with sampling delicious treats, a fabulous gift exchange, and a great time to catch up with friends.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are still so close with all of your college friends. Sadly all of my close friends from college live in Houston. I wish I would have made more Dallas college friends so I could keep up with them better. You are so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I do feel truly blessed to have these friendships. It is something I truly cherish. I am so thankful though for the friendships we have made here. It is hard to be away from our families as they too are all in Houston. We definitely miss them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails