On Wednesday, the husband and I joined our ABF for our annual Christmas Party. This year our good friends, the Goodings, hosted the party. It was absolutely gorgeous. With handmade cards, cocktail attire, and dinner from Magianos, our night was a fun celebration!
Thank you Denise for letting me play dress up prior to the party. I would love to hire you as my personal shopper anyday. But oh how I love this picture. We do look like "Christmas!" lol.
Each year we truly have loved getting to share our lives with these couples. It is amazing to think this is year 3! So here's to Christmas blessings, sweet friendships, and to sharing Christ's love with others.





LOVE LOVE LOVE! Had so much fun dressing up! :)
ReplyDeleteI did too! I was glad to play dress up with Denise's clothing! I am very much up for a shopping trip ASAP!
ReplyDelete