Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Decking the Zellner Walls:)

With all the holiday hustle and bustle, it is so nice to find some time to spend as our little family of four. The Christmas holiday is my favorite time of year. It is a  time to renew our spirits, a time of true celebration, and grace.

Oh how I love these two furball faces. I think these may be the cutest pictures of the pups I have to date. What a fun night with the husband. Our decoration began Sunday at 5 and ended at almost midnight. With stockings lined in rows, our first real Christmas tree, brand new ornaments from our Garden Ridge adventure, it was officially time to deck the Zellner walls. With hot chocolate in hand and Christmas music in the background, tired feet could not stop us. I definitely have to admit it was a great way to end our weekend.
 
So here's to busy schedules, long lines, and money that has never exactly grown on trees... I pray that this season we are ALL reminded what true service looks like, are filled with Christ love, and really see all the good that this season has to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails