Now that we are full on blessings, love, and of course delicious food... here are a few Thanksgiving "leftovers" for the blog.
...
1. This year my family, husband, and I celebrated at our home in North Dallas for Thanksgiving.
2. We watched our Aggies beat Alabama! (again.. thanks to a recorded taping on our DVR)
3. I came down with strep over the Thanksgiving holiday and spent my Friday with my mom at Care Now.
4. My mom, brother, and I enjoyed a movie date at the Dollar Movies in Plano. We watched Looper.
5. Ray had to work a great deal of the Thanksgiving holiday as this is his "busy season" at work.
6. We ordered a new cleaning robot as our last ended up geting "injured" on our carpet.
7. My boys picked up our first "real" tree for our Zellner home. Funny thing as though it barely fit and the top had to be removed. It is huge but perfect.
8. Ray and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary at the Melting Pot before the holiday came.
9. I am so excited to be celebrating the birth of several of my besties little kiddos. This December and January we will be celebrating Harley and Jacob who will be turning 2 and Bryson who is turning 3. It is amazing how time flies. We sure love these kiddos and are so blessed to have them in our lives. In only a few short months, we'll have 3 more little ladies join us. God is so good:)
1o. I had an opportunity to celebrate my mom's special 21st birthday:)
11. I sadly have eaten my weight in desserts these past few weeks. I really should start working out... sadly that's not happening any time soon. ha!
12. I am looking forward to a few weeks of school before we go on Christmas break.
Here's to turkey leftovers, to all the blessings, and happenings that may come. May we be reminded that God's hand is on everything. Nothing is a suprise to him. May I remember that it is His timing and nothing for Him is too great. Sending it all to Him this season!
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment