Friday, November 16, 2012

Eagles Soar!

 
 
Last Friday night, the husband and I met up with a few couples from our ABF for a night of wings and football. Our good friends Denise and Chase picked up $6.00 tickets to the Allen Eagles game against Plano Senior High. Before the game, we dinned at Sauced. I unlike almost everyone ordered a pulled pork sandwich while Ray ordered the death sauce. It was pretty good. The fries were delicious. After we got our fill, we left for the game. Wow! The stadium is amazing!  


It was sure a tense game as Plano Senior High was on the winning end until the last moments of the game. I personally  love the half time show. Since I was on dance team, I do tend to like a good show. That night the band dressed in Halloween costumes. I loved looking at all the costumes... some were honestly questionable as I couldn't imagine my highschooler wearing it, but still super cute!
       
But I will honestly say my favorite part was chatting with these lovely ladies
Denise, me, Amy, and Julie 
 
The boys also had a blast... but they definitely were more into the game. With seconds to tie the game up, Plano Senior High dropped the ball and Allen Eagles WIN!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails