Sunday, November 4, 2012

Afternoon Aggieland Excursion!

 
Was I the only person that forgot about our new Fall forward schedule this morning? Even though I had received multiple messages about daylight savings time, I woke up at 8AM which sadly was really 7AM... I had forgotten to reset the clock. So in an effort to enjoy our extra hour and the beautiful day ahead, Ray and I decided to take a random roadtrip to Aggieland. After gathering a few things, enjoyed a quick stop for a Whataburger breakfast, we were on our way. Once we arrived into College Station, we had to stop at Aggieland Outfitters. I thought the sign was absolutely perfect! Greetings from Aggieland! And boy it is always so good to go back!

 
 For lunch we enjoyed some Antonio's pizza off Northgate.

After our walk around Northgate, we visited the newly remodeled Memorial Student Center. Wow. It was beautiful! I loved all the newness of the updated remodel with all the traditional touches.

Kyle Field
And of course I had to take my picture with my lovebug under the Century Tree.
 I love that Ray and I are able to enjoy a random afternoon roadtrip to Aggieland. I love catching up on old times and looking forward to all the new. Here's to the past and of course our futures! All I have to say is Gig 'Em Aggies WHOOP!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love that you guys got to take a spontaneous trip! It is still one of my favorite places in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails