Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ROCK.STAR!


What can I say about this little man?!? I think his daddy said it best and replied to Ray's iphone picture, "Two words. Rock.Star!" I could not agree more! I have loved watching this little boy grow up before my eyes! I love hearing his little voice say "Raylicia, Raylicia" and all of his cute Bryson-isms. On Monday, Ray had the opportunity to spend some boy time with our Fant friends, while the ladies including Kristin, Stephanie, and I enjoyed some delicious food at Casa Ritas. (sorry missing picture... falling down on my job:( It was a great ladies night of catch up! I love time spent with these ladies.

The boys enjoyed dinner and Rock'n out to a few games. Toby LOVED having Bryson around as his fingers and mouth (sorry K) became free game. Anyway I just loved this sweet picture so I had to share. Here's to many more nights of Rock'n out with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails