Song in my head at the moment...
It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way back where I come from
It feels like home to me, it feels like home to me
It feels like I'm all the way back where I belong.
One of my favorite past times this summer has developed into a new shopping addiction for our house. Now I will be honest, this was an acquired activity. Previously when we would go out, I would find a few pieces here and there, but was never sure of our desired look or how it would be used. Now... I have loved adding cute pieces of decor to make our house a home. It sure feels like home to me!
Enjoy a few pictures of our Friday shopping trip.
Mattie loves our new gray ruffled pillow from Target
Toby and Mattie's new dog toy bin from Homegoods
Cherry wood framed mirror, dog toy bin, and rearranged decor pieces
View of our living room from the kitchen
Television stand from Ashley Furniture
Fireplace decor

I think we have that same mirror in our living room. Isn't it fun decorating your house!! I feel like it was a 3 y project finally finishing when we finished Pearson's room was done. But I loved every minute of it!!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! Great minds right?!?! I have loved decorating. It was hard at first to do the searching and not buying, but so glad we took the time to decide our official style for the house. Yes I definitely feel that this will be a long process but a fun one:) Thanks for the comments!!!
ReplyDelete