Monday, June 11, 2012

I'm Special Because...


I am so in love with this photo frame that I saw at a sweet friend's shower. It was a pinterest piece that was made for her... and I cannot wait to have a craft afternoon so I may make one for our new home. What I love is the special personalized message that you can write on the face of the frame. It is just too cute!!!

I am so excited that this Summer will lead to lots of fun crafts for our new home. What fun crafts are on your agenda for this Summer?

2 comments:

  1. Cuuute! Love it!
    I have waaaay too many things on my 'to make' list for the summer! Make a set of washer boards, make a fun reindeer for Christmas time, lots of stuff for Bryson's new big boy room...trrrry to somehow fix our messy master bath walls! Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did this exact same thing and it's on our kitchen table! Love it, and my hubby will write it on..most of the time! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails