Friday, June 22, 2012

Faith

After much thought and prayer, I am excited to announce, that I will be professing my FAITH through BAPTISM on Sunday, July 1, 2012 at the Heights Baptist Church. I am excited about the opportunity and continue to thank Him for all the work that He continues to do in my life. I thank all of those that have lead me to this point in my life and am excited for the many adventures that lay ahead.

A Baptism post is soon to follow.

6 comments:

  1. We'll be there for sure!! We can't wait to celebrate with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Alicia! I was baptized a year ago in May...It was an amazing experience, and so special to share with family and friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wouldn't miss it for the world!! What a wonderful day it will be!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited and happy for you!! So wish we could be there to celebrate with you, but we will definitely be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope to be there! We will just have to see what Landry has planned. Either way we are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the amazing comments! I truly feel so blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends to share it with:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails