Thursday, June 14, 2012

Be My Pal!

 
This Summer, I have spent my mornings and afternoons at Summer School as a PAL Kinder Teacher. For a total of 16 days, I will continue to educate 13 students from various schools around the district. Each day has definitely been filled with adventures as well as its challenges. I have loved the staff, the other Kinder teacher, and all that has been set in place to assist these kiddos. It is a great schedule that is set up Monday through Thursday and ends at 12:30. I have loved the opportunity to work this Summer. God has definitely taught me patience, understanding, and given me an ability to laugh at myself. I look forward to many days ahead with my Summer kidos as well as my many free afternoons. Happy Summer friends! What are you doing this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails