Saturday, February 11, 2012

Babysitting B-Rice, Our Super Hero!


Last night, Ray and I had the opportunity to watch this adorable cutie while his parents enjoyed a fun date night out. From basketball, yoga, tickle fights, flying through the air, tasty pizza with a side of Bubble Guppies and UmiZoomi, as well as puzzles, trains, Superhero jammies, and story time, we had an absolute blast! Here are some fun pictures of our night with our favorite little Fant. But where is our little super hero? Where is Bryson?







2 comments:

  1. Awww!! I LOVE all the pictures!! He had so much fun with y'all :) Thank you again for watching him!
    This morning, he saw your drink on the sofa and picked it up and said, "A-yi-ya dink? oh no A-yi-ya. Ray??" :) Don't worry, I told him we'd see y'all veeeery soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh.....it looks like ya'll had a blast with him!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails