Saturday, February 18, 2012

Family Friend and Dinner at Papasitos!

Yesterday I received a text from Ray asking if I wanted to join him and our good family friend for dinner at Papasitos! After the craziness of the week and seeing Joyce, a close family friend from back home, who was in town for the weekend, I was so excited to go! But the craziness didn't stop there. On my way home, I was rear ended at the light off Bethany. While I nor my car were injured :) I would say that this was about enough excitement for one week. I was done! Ha! So there is nothing better than a night out with the husband, Mexican food, and fun with family friends.




It was definitely a great night to relax, enjoy delicious food, and spend time with great company. Happy Friday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails