
Our Love Week of Celebrations started on a Sunday after church with a trip to Kroger for a few essentials. It also included a sample of chocolate covered strawberries and a Carmel Apple Spice at Starbucks. Look at this super cute heart day cup!

On Monday, one of my sweet kiddos celebrated her 6th birthday and brought these adorable cupcakes to school. The boys enjoyed a sports inspired football cupcake and the girls a sweet flower. It was delicious white cake with butter cream frosting. YUM!

This Valentine's Day came on a Tuesday. We had created fun heart day activities for our Kindergarteners. Each room held a different station including Valentine's stories, heart shaped animals, a love bug picture, and in my room... an "I Love" book. After lunch and specials the parents were invited to attend our Kindergarten Friendship Party. From Valentine's boxes, friendship wands and crafts, an "I love"... inspired hot potato game, and cupcake treats, our party was a blast. Here are some cute pictures from our party.



Kindergarteners are sweet,
Candy is too,
Learning is FUN...
And I am thankful for you!
Love Mrs. Zellner

Ray and my Valentine's this year will be held on Saturday. Ray and I will be spending the whole day together and enjoying all the sappiness that Heart Day brings! On Tuesday the husband was on call and had to work. So may this Saturday be a fun day to celebrate each other and almost a decade of LOVE:)

No comments:
Post a Comment