Sunday, February 26, 2012

2 Corinthians 12:9 at Cowtown!


This morning, the husband and I woke up at 4:00AM to travel to Fort Worth, Texas to attend our 4th year of Cowtown Half Marathon.


HIS power is made PERFECT in our weaknesses.
Corinthians 12:9...
the perfect words of encouragement!

This year, with Michael and Kristin vacationing in Belize, Ray was looking at running the first Cowtown race of four years by himself. However, a good friend and previous co-worker of Michael's ran in his place.


A great finish by both Johnathon and Ray (a new PR at 1:54 for the husband). Of course a picture in honor of Michael had to be taken. While we absolutely missed our Fant friends, I am so thankful for both Johnathon and Gretchen... Gretchen being my race day partner. We had a blast and I look forward to many more races in our futures!


I am very proud of you Ray! Here is to great parking, 39 degree race start temperature, a picture perfect spot at mile 9, delicious IHop lunch, and perfect words of encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails