With tasty $3.75 house margaritas, absolutely amazing portions of fabulous food, and cool a/c... what could be better than celebrating our happy hour at Casa Ritas in Frisco!?! I definitely enjoyed a great afternoon of food, drinks, and hang out time with my favorite boy! Here are some pictures of our afternoon happy hour together.
After a few hours, some strawberry cheesecake, and a change of waiter (wow the time flew by ha)... we called our Fant friends to join us. Kristin and big boy Bryson or B-Rice as the husband refers to him as arrived first as Michael came directly from work. We enjoyed a fun afternoon with this cute family of three. We had great conversations, sang several songs with the little man, played games with B, and of course had to have a fun photo session.
The ladies and Bryson
(I love that I am in the middle of laughing)
Ray playing games with B

The Gents!
It was definitely a fun outing with Ray and our Fant friends at Casa Ritas. I will for sure miss our mid day summer afternoon adventures. But here's to celebrating fun summer days and many happy hours ahead.





No comments:
Post a Comment