Earlier this week, I realized that my days and even weekends had been confused.
This weekend we had absolutely nothing penciled in on the calendar and our days were free to do as we wished. Our
Friday was fabulously lazy. After a long week at school, all I wanted to do was enjoy a night of
pizza and a few movies at home with the husband and pups. It was Ray who decided that we should enjoy a
Sweet Saturday out filled with
shopping and of course a celebratory yogurt trip. We purchased a few new pieces of clothing, a new watch since mine had lovingly decided to stop working days before the start of school, and new shoes for school with actual support as I will do a great deal of walking this year. Here are a few photos from my
sweet Saturday with my husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment