Today I spent the morning with Kristin and Bryson at the indoor Safari Park in Plano. As a first time attendee... all I have to say is... it was AMAZING! This place was filled with indoor fun and adventure including a safari train ride, "animal rides," jungle gyms with slides galore, ball pins, climbing areas, put put golf, and so much more. Here are a few pictures from my morning with my fabulous Fant friends.
What a fun morning of Safari Park play and adventure. Bryson enjoyed every inch of the park and wore himself out. After our time at the park, Kristin and I enjoyed a chick-fil-a lunch and hang out time. It was definitely a fun morning with friends and filled with exciting safari adventures!
What's Up Wednesday January 2020
6 years ago









I'm so glad you came with us! it was a lot of fun to have someone to hangout with while Bryson was running off all that energy!!
ReplyDeleteI'm still laughing about how he fell asleep in the middle of chewing his chicken nugget. :)
Ha! I know he was so tuckered out but he kept saying... "mo, mo, mo." Love it! Thank you for letting me join you guys!
ReplyDelete