Sunday, August 21, 2011

Adam's 28 Candles!

Saturday night, the husband and I traveled to Frisco to join our friends in the celebration of our good friend Adam for his 28th birthday. We enjoyed a fabulous time with friends. We played several games, ate delicious cookie cake, and of course smiled for several photo sessions.


The Gentleman: Mike, Adam the Birthday boy,
the Husband, Michael, and big boy Bryson.


The Ladies: Stephanie, Kristin, and I

Let the Party Games Begin!

Bryson helped Mr. Ray during the note card game

My picture with B:)

Bryson's picture of Ray and Michael

Mike and Ray

The Husband and I :)

The Ladies with Mr. B

Steph, Mike, and I on our way for some
Taco C chips and queso

It was definitely a great birthday celebration and a fun time spent with some of my absolutely favorite people.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the gentleman's picture for Adam's birthday! I cannot believe how much we've grown in these 8-9 years and all the memories we've made! It will be amazing to continue to watch us grow together:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails