Sunday, August 7, 2011

First Week of August Updates Presented by Facebook!



Disclaimer: This post is just for me to remember some of the fun activities and happenings for the last few weeks of summer. If you follow me at all on facebook you've definitely already read these posts.

Monday, August 1:
Today is day one of being back at the gym. I should not be this out of shape this summer: Is it horrible to be out of breath walking up one flight of stairs?!?! Ha!

I am so glad to have worked out this afternoon. Goodness this girl is out of shape. Now it is time for dinner, Target errand, and will be walking the pups again tonight.

Tuesday, August 2:
Took me four episodes on Netflix to get this lazy bum off the couch. But the gym I will go!

The husband and I are going to pick up dollar icees from Burger King and free movies tonight!

Wednesday, August 3:
I am excited to meet sweet friends from our ABF for a Chuys dinner tonight.

Thursday, August 4:
I really wish that people would not enjoy going to the pool at her apartment complex between 3-5AM. For some reason the lack of sleep makes her grumpy...

I can't wait to see my sweet friend Sally today for lunch at Chilis.

Plans have changed... Today I will enjoy making some crafts and watching some shows on Netflix.




I am wishing Ray a fabulous Frisbee game. This girl just can't take the heat! PS: They won! Next Thursday is the championship!

I just had the greatest conversation with my best friend from Arizona tonight. It absolutely made my day.

Friday, August 5:
I get to see my amazing friend Sally for lunch today. I have so missed this girl.



Is going to the dollar theater with the husband tonight to see X-Men First Class and then enjoying a relaxing night at home with the pups. Tomorrow we will be leaving bright and early and heading to Austin to see my great aunt, mom, and dad for lunch.

Tomorrow... chick-fil-a breakfast... four hour and fifteen minute drive there and again on the way back... But the chance to have lunch with my family and see my great aunt out of the hospital is priceless!!



Saturday, August 6:
Totally worth it!

Sunday, August 7:
It's 3:30AM and I just reminded the 7 kids downstairs at the pool the time and that there are families trying to sleep. Thursday I asked the same kids to turn down the music. Today I was laughed at. I have never felt so old. Boo

I definitely need a day to relax since I was up all night. So we just got back from getting some icees and driving around to look at neighborhoods. Now I am just blogging and updating pictures while watching movies in bed with the family. I love lazy afternoons.

Next week is my last week of summer. I am looking forward to several more fun activities and days with Ray as he will be on support next week. Wishing you all a wonderful last week before we go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails